I Survived #NaNoWriMo Day 1


I decided to participate in NaNoWriMo this year even though there's still a lot going on. I figured it might help me get back into the swing of things. For those who don't know, NaNoWriMo is a yearly writing challenge where you have to write at least 50k words in the month of November. There are also NaNoWriMo Camps in April and July where you can set your own goal for the month. If you're interested, there's still time to sign up!

So far so good. Yesterday was the first day and I managed to write over 2k words. I'm working on a novel series based on Shadow Stalker, called Savior of the Serpent Isles. Obviously, there is no way I'll finish writing it in the next month, but I should get a good start. I'm not sure how many books it will be yet, but I'll keep you updated.

Anyway, wish me luck!

Oh and, if you're an author doing NaNo this month, feel free to send a buddy invite and we can cheer each other on!

Comments

Get a Free Book

.

Popular Posts