#NaNoWriMo Update & Other Stuff

Borrowed from Funimation Films

This week has been a bit crazy. Wednesday we had to go shopping. At least I got a little writing in that day. Then Thursday we got our second Covid dose, then we went to see the new My Hero Academia movie and went to dinner at a sushi chain restaurant for the first time. My daughter is a huge My Hero Academia fan and she absolutely loved the movie. I thought it was really good, but the individual episodes are better. I don't know, it just felt rushed. Maybe they should have made it into two movies.

Anyway, the sushi restaurant was amazing. I'd never been to one of those sushi chains before, so I was a bit nervous, but we loved it. What made it even better was that it was cheaper than McDonalds and much, much healthier! 😁

I didn't get anything written on Thursday and Friday. Thursday, because we got home fairly late, and Friday because I was so sick after getting the vaccine that all I wanted to do was sleep. Thankfully, I feel much better today, so I'm going to do some catching up!

Wish me luck!


Comments

Get a Free Book

.

Popular Posts